Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome to My Brain

Hola.

My name is Bogo Mandera or Tom to those who know me well. This Blog is dedicated to my friends who've inspired me to share my insights with the world instead of just on their back porch or swank parties.

First things first. Who is Bogo Mandera and why should you care? Well Bogo could be a lot of people. He could be your neighbor, your kids gym teacher, or some strange person I just made up.

The fact is Bogo Mandera  was the the name on a letter a good friend of mine received addressed to his house. The name was so outrageous/ strange it had to stick. I wish it were more glamours than that.

But why should you care about a crazy man whose name sounds Australian? Other than the fact that Ausies are wonderful people with upstanding morals and excellent hygiene, the reason  Bogo is so special is because he is inside of all of us. He is that crazy bit of randomness that we all have but never let out. He is that voice in the back of your head who asks the hard hitting questions like why was Mike Tyson in "The Hangover" or if Leprechauns aren't real why are there Irish people? or Why is Lebron James so handsome? I fortunately have just let this beast of complete and total nonsense take over my brain and body for your entertainment.

Now that that is out of the way let me take this time to welcome you the fun, randomness, wacky world, that is my mind. It's gonna be quite the ride... So sit back, relax, and enjoy the insights and always remember that it's all just for fun. We can't always be so serious and should take the time to escape the real world to one  where we can really be ourselves.

Aloha

Bogo

1 comment:

  1. The loan offering of 2% of the rate is very interesting in which I found Pedro Loan to offer an original and quick loan procedure ever, because since I submitted a request for a loan to Pedro and his guaranteed company in New York, I managed to manage my job and settle other financial needs , Pedro and his guaranteed company offer me a loan at the rate of 2% of 2 million euros for my starting job and I'm so proud to announce that Pedro Loan is the best place to acquire any kind for any kind of loans.

    Contact Pedro Mail: Pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete